Sunday, June 10, 2007

Look what the cat dragged in

Hi. It's June. It's been a long time. Guess what I've started knitting again?! I have done all of 2 inches of the body, but the point is I've picked it up again. It's come with me to several movies and it sits on the couch with me when I feel large, hot and lazy. I have no way of checking whether the waist shaping I'm putting in will work or not since I have no waist any longer.

Anyway, I just wanted to share that, late as it is, I'm finally joining the knit-along that I co-hosted. I will make this New Years Resolution yet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Susan & everyone! I've been mulling over this cardigan for ages, and finally bought my wool today. I'd like to join the KAL but can't quite figure out where your email address is. My email is blog [AT] ginevra [DOT] org. Thanks!